Cebu, without a doubt has become a central hub for sports and adrenaline junkies. The province offers so many activities and things to do in Cebu that it is nearly impossible for one to get bored. From the slightly easy breezy nature hike to Osmena Peak for the laid back ones, to the extreme skydiving experience at Mactan for the hard-core ones, you just need to know how far your guts can take you and go for it.
So you can take your mind off from looking for adventures and things to do in Cebu, here are a few that you can add to your bucket list for 2015.
1. Try the exhilarating Sky Walk Adventure at Crown Regency. Standing on top of Regency Hotel & Towers’ translucent glass floor is already an experience in itself but try walking around it. Definitely not for the fain-hearted. The prize? A fantastic view of the entire city from 126.55 meters above. Exhilarating.
2. Snorkeling/diving is also an awesome must-try experience here in Cebu. You can check out the dive sites at Marine Reserve of Hilutungan and Nalusuan Islands for an unforgettable underwater experience. The abundant marine life and colorful display of turtles, black snappers, parrot and bat fish makes your little mermaid dreams all come
3. Zip line at Papa Kit’s Marina and Fishing Lagoon. This 800-meter zip line gives you an awesome aerial view of Silot bay and the thriving mangrove sanctuary in the area. The closest you can get to becoming Superman.
4. Wakeboarding at Cebu Wake Park. Cebu now boasts an accessible world class wakeboarding facility in Lilo-an. A 30 minute ride from the city, Cebu Wake Park guarantees one hell of a wakeboarding experience whether you are a newbie or a pro. Plus, you might just bump into some of the wakeboarding celebrities when you visit.
5. Canyoneering in Badian. Traverse and explore nature’s maze which includes swimming in deep water, climbing on rocks, jumping, crawling and holding on for dear life. Every single muscle in your body is stretched. Extreme. Just a quick note that this sport requires adventurers to be physically and mentally prepared. The prize? You get to see Mother Earth’s secret wonders. Bliss.
These are just 5 things to do in Cebu but there are a hundred more. All you need is a wandering
heart and passion for adventure.
*featured image courtesy of http://brownmantrips.com